Terms and Conditions for Our Franchisee
DCS Robotics Academy provides technology and robotics training programs for kids and teens. Our
curriculum is designed based on the S.T.E.M. principles viz. Science – Technology – Engineering –
Mathematics with the help of Robotics children understand various science and mathematics
concepts in a practical, creative and hands‐on approach.
What we provide to our franchisee:
- Robotics Kits, Computers, and resources required for the various courses Guidelines for Child‐friendly infrastructure
- Detailed curriculum for Elementary school (age 6‐9), Middle school (age 9‐14), Big kids(age 14+) each consist of Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced level programmes.
- Worksheets for problem solving and evaluation
- Training of franchisee staff at the beginning of the franchise ‐ Onsite
- Additional training at DCS Robotics HO up to 2 times a year
- Certificates to trained personnel
- Certificates to students completing the course
- Use of DCS Robotics branding and marketing materials in franchise advertisements
Requirements for Franchise:
- 500 sq.ft. Office / Commercial Space with AC and child-friendly access.
- Power supply with backup and power points for each table.
- Furniture & Fittings as per specifications provided for minimum 15‐20 students batch
Minimum 2 Teaching faculty to be trained with Science or Engineering background
For more Details Call:+91 9946337666